Our passion; To create a lifelong love of swimming
We pride ourselves in the structure and delivery of our lessons. Our aim is to promote a high standard of swimming from play and confidence building, to swimming techniques, fun, enjoyment and achievement to the highest level in the sport.
All our instructors are fully qualified and experienced and hold the relevant Swim England qualifications. Tuition is always hands on as instructors are in the water, therefore ensuring your child will receive above average attention, teaching in a friendly and encouraging environment.
We do private lessons to suit those who require additional support and adult swimming lessons. We also do dedicated training sessions for triathletes who require stamina and stroke training. We offer individually graded classes with teachers in the water. All pupils can participate in the Swim England 'Learn to Swim Programme'. Each child’s needs are individually assessed and constantly updated each month. Our aim is to ensure that everyone leaves us with a very special gift for life.
- Voted three times for 'Outstanding Achievements to Swimming' at the ASA annual awards.
- Ex pupils won ‘Outstanding Young Swimmer of the Year Award’ in 1997 - 1999, 2004 - 2007.
- Pupils awarded 'Outstanding School of the Year' in 1998, meeting Olympic swimmers at the gala awards ceremony.
- Winner of the ‘disabled swimmer of the year’ in 2004 and runner up in 1996 and 2002.
- 2010 Preston Schools Swimming trophy, group winners. Our team also had three individual finalists and an overall winner of the individual races.